Welcome to ITs complicated? ITs not really that complicated, at least it isn’t until email goes down. Please see below for Justin M. Brant’s bio section, or click another tab to skip to the technical content; which will hopefully help prevent email from going down, and maybe make IT less complicated?In 1996 Justin started his career building and repairing desktops and servers for Datel Systems Inc. Shortly thereafter, he and his brother Gregory Brant created Blue Sun Design LLC, a network consulting company, designed to support small to medium-sized business networks. In 2004, he accepted a position as the Network Administrator for BioMed IRB, where he maintained the IT infrastructure consistent with FDA regulations for electronic records and patient confidentiality. In 2009, he accepted a position as the Technical Support Manager for Integrated Default Solutions, an enterprise of roughly 1,300 users, where he managed a team of Systems Administrators / Help Desk technicians, and was the in-house specialist for their ShoreTel ECC VoIP system. Justin accepted a position in 2014 as a Network Administrator for SpotLink, where he became the North County regional project manager.
Today, Justin is a Systems Administrator for Optiv Inc., the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America.
In November 2013, Justin authored a book for Packt Publishing titled SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor : Deployment and Administration, and he currently holds the following certifications:
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate - Windows Server® 2012
- Microsoft® Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Data Center Virtualization
- NetApp® Certified Data Administrator - Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2
- Aerohive® Certified Wireless Professional
- Aerohive® Certified Wireless Administrator
- Accredited Configuration Engineer - PAN-OS 7.0 Version
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management